I am very appreciative of designers who trust me to promote their items. Please see my review policy & information below to ensure my blogging style fits your needs:
1. I will not approach a designer for review copies. If you are contacted by someone who says they are representing me, please let me know. This is a scam and has unfortunately happened in the past. If a designer posts that they are looking for bloggers and offers application sign ups, I will occasionally sign up if it’s a designer I admire and enjoy.
2. My time is unfortunately very limited. I work over 40 hours a week in my real life which limits my SL & blogging time greatly. I try very hard to blog as many items as I can, but due to this limitation many items will not make my blog.
3. I blog items that suit my own personal style and tastes. Some items may not make my blog because of this. I do promise that I will look over every item that is passed my way, as I know a lot of hard work and dedication goes into all creations here in Second Life.
4. I post process all of my images in Photoshop. I am a photographer before I am a blogger. If I feel an image is altered enough to affect a purchase someone might make I try to mention that in the blog entry.
5. I credit all my items with the full store name and the creators name. I do not usually provide slurls as store locations tend to change frequently in Second Life.
If everything above fits your criteria & needs feel free to pass me items in world with a NC if there is any information you would like featured in a blog entry about your item. Again, thank you so much for trusting me with your items. I am beyond flattered, and hope to show them off to the best of my ability!
Contact me anytime with any questions or concerns you may have!